Sunday, November 4, 2007

Estabrook Park cross

I straightened my derailleur hanger and adjusted my brake which were both messed up from the crash yesterday, but I decided to skip today's race in Milwaukee.

I just finished up an intense training block and I need a recovery week RIGHT NOW. Yesterdays lackluster results could have been the result of cumulative fatige, so racing today won't help my training at all.

This will be the transition to the second half of the season. I have some big races coming up and I'll need to have fresh legs.

The remaining 6 races on the schedule looks like this:

North Carolina Grand Prix 2/3 race (2)
Iowa Jingle Cross 3/4 race (2)
Wisconsin State Championship master's race
Illinois State Championship 1/2 race

My goal for the remainder of the season is to start accumulating as many points as I can so I can upgrade to cat 1 next year.

No comments: