Monday, March 30, 2009

6 races in 6 days

Photo by Burnham Racing Support Team


I just completed my spring road racing campaign this weekend with 2 races at the Burnham Spring Super Crit. I am happy with two seventh place finishes on the day. Before the race I was pretty tired from Kevin's crits, but I was able to ride smart and stay in contention.

That is 6 races in 6 days and a total of 9 races this year. I saw a lot of improvement the more I raced and managed to finish top 10 in my last 3 races.

That's it for me. You won't see me out there on the road for the rest of the summer. Although I might do some local road races in August to start preparing for cross season.

Now I am focusing on the Xterra season with my first race April 25th somewhere in Oklahoma. The goal is the same as it is every year... Qualify for the World Championship and win the North Central Point Series Regional title.

No comments: